Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7652 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
Rare and desirable, this spectacular Gulf-front estate has never been offered for sale. This striking contemporary home was designed by renowned architect Robert Geddes, the first dean of Princeton’s School of Architecture, to complement the surrounding coastal environment. The private sandy beach, sparkling aqua waters, lush tropical landscaping, and incredibly colorful sunsets were his inspiration for this amazing home. Located in the exclusive Sanderling Club on Siesta Key's coveted Gulf of Mexico with arguably the most beautiful vistas in all of Sarasota. Sited on over an acre with 172’ of pristine beachfront where you’ll experience peaceful tranquility in the enchanting surroundings; each area has a distinct character of light and texture. The expansive home with nearly 5,000 square feet of living space was designed as a social continuum to accommodate both active and quiet activities, from the office/library on the north to the family room and pool on the south, all focused on the beach and seascape. Natural light streams through east-west windows. Four, second-level ensuite bedrooms offer Gulf views and terraces. Enjoy trellised gardens and an Olympic-size pool overlooking the aquamarine Gulf. The Sanderling Club is a Gulf-to-Bay guard-gated community with unrivaled privacy, unique architecture, tennis courts, cabanas, clubhouse and dockage with direct bay access. Culturally rich downtown Sarasota’s restaurants, theatre, ballet, opera, museums, galleries and shopping are a short drive away.
- MLS® #A4442145
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,799
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Clubhouse, Water Access, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Open, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Irregular, Street Private, Garden View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market6
- Address7652 Sanderling Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Properties Inc
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.