Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2304 52nd Street Ct W, Bradenton
If you're looking for space, you have found it with this home, inside and out. Rarely found "one owner" home that has been extremely well maintained on a half acre in West Bradenton!! No HOA, No CDD and not in a flood insurance require area! Manicured yard with irrigation/well. Over 3400 sq.ft. with 5 extremely large bedrooms, all with walk-in closets upstairs and master bedroom on first floor. Room for entertaining with the 37x15 screened porch accompanied by the built-in gas grill and sparkling 9ft deep pool. Formal living and dining rooms with expansive eat-in kitchen. Roof 2016, AC 2016, Pool re-marcited approx. 7yrs ago, double pain energy efficient windows 2001. Extra amenities: laundry shoot, plaster walls, solid wood doors, wood burning fireplace, indoor utility room with extra storage and very private rear yard.
- MLS® #A4442207
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,433
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address2304 52nd Street Ct W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionGrove Haven Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market53
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.