Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4140 Central Sarasota Pkwy #1233, Sarasota
GREAT COASTAL LOCATION & CLOSE TO THE TOP-RATED U.S. BEACH ON SIESTA KEY! This condo is a great investment opportunity or to purchase now for future personal use (rented until 4-30-20 for $1200/mo). It gets the highest rent among comparable units in the complex giving the owner a nice cash flow. The unit is in a newly renovated building with newly installed - impact resistant - PGT thermal windows with a lifetime warranty. It is a large 1-bedroom plan that is very popular and easy to rent, especially if the new owner plans to use it in the future. It features a large great room and master suite with high, vaulted ceilings and is located on the main circle near the clubhouse lake and fountain. Bella Villino is a beautiful condominium development in this award winning, master planned community named Palmer Ranch. It boasts superb amenities not available at comparable properties in this price range. It is close to beaches, marinas, the popular Legacy Trail (bicycle/jog/walk), shopping, restaurants, golf courses and much more. The community has an elegant clubhouse with security cameras, resort style pool and spa, indoor racquetball/basketball, billiards, business center, tennis court, car detail area, gas grills and picnic areas, pet stations around the property, onsite manager and maintenance staff. Market prices in this community are going up and this is a great investment opportunity or purchase for future personal use. The location of this community and unit offering price is very hard to beat.
- MLS® #A4442212
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage949
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Pool, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Racquetball, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market306
- Address4140 Central Sarasota Pkwy #1233
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionBella Villino Ii
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Platinum Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Platinum Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.