Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 Red Fox Ct #104, Bradenton
Heritage Harbour has all the charms of hometown living with big city neighbors, only minutes away St. Petersburg 20 Minutes ,Tampa 35 Minutes, Sarasota 15 Minutes, Orlando 90 Minutes. Heritage Harbour serves as an excellent gateway to all that Florida’s West Coast has to offer. Heritage Harbour is a community within a community that offers unrivaled array of social, leisure & recreational activities. Miles of connecting sidewalks & open spaces for recreation at Heritage Harbour’s Central Park to golf & dining opportunities at the Stoneybrook Golf Course & Clubhouse to shopping conveniences at The Landing at Heritage Harbour there is no end to the fun that can be experienced in your very own backyard. 106 Acres of Parks Ball Fields, dog park, Beacon Lake w/ multi-purpose trail, Fishing, Canoeing, Miles of Connecting Sidewalks for Exploration, Shopping Convenience, Casual & Fine Dining Opportunities & lots of Community Events -This home is perfect for someone looking for an enjoyable maintenance-free lifestyle. Home Features a large Lake View in a private location w/ Lots of Green space. Large Screened in lanai area opens to the great room, Kitchen & large master suite. Master suite features a large walk in closet & Private bath w/ Double sinks & Garden tub & separate glass shower. Split floor plan. First floor -No steps. Ceramic title through out. Granite counters & Stainless Steel GE appliance, Custom crown plus more. Come see for your self what this home has to offer.
- MLS® #A4442249
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,786
- Year Built2015
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market19
- Address211 Red Fox Ct #104
- SubdivisionHeritage Harbour Cuddy Cove Ph 6 Or 2608/3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.