Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
850 Tidewater Shores Loop #128, Bradenton
Looking to live like you’re on vacation every day in a gated, resort lifestyle neighborhood? This is your spectacular opportunity. Brand new, never lived in 3 bedroom, 2 bath home that is light, bright and airy. Plus, the views are amazing! You’ll love the beautiful kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless appliances, gorgeous white cabinets and an oversized island perfect for casual meals or extra space to spread out with your cooking endeavors. Resort style amenities include a community pool and hot tub, fitness center, tennis courts, and private boat ramp for kayaking and canoeing, just to name a few. Don’t delay, this one won’t last long.
- MLS® #A4442359
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,408
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Other, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewNear Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market21
- Address850 Tidewater Shores Loop #128
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.