Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3232 45th Ave E, Bradenton
You will love this sprawling 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, ranch style home with a little over 1,800 square feet under air and the panoramic lake and preserve views from your covered 30 foot x 9 foot screened lanai. As you make your approach you will see the lush landscaping with mature oak tree in the front yard just before the front porch. As you enter through the double entry front door you have a nice size foyer that leads into the cozy living room with vaulted ceilings. Just beyond that you have a formal dining room with sliders that lead onto the large covered lanai with gazing views of the large lake and preserve. Just off the dining room you have the large master en-suite and attached is the master en-suite bath that offers his and her sinks, with a separate tub and shower. You also have a set of sliding glass doors to take advantage of the views and wildlife. On the other side of the home you have the two spare bedrooms with each bedroom having a walk-in-closet and the guest bathroom offers a door that leads to the lanai. The family room is just before the two bedrooms and flows into the breakfast nook which offers sliders and again amazing views of the large lake and preserve. The kitchen is centered directly in the middle of the home perfect for entertaining your friends and family. This home is a diamond in the rough with the million dollar views for under $300,000. Don’t wait because this home will not last long on the market.
- MLS® #A4442465
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,814
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address3232 45th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWallingford, A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.