Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
645 / 647 Madison Ct, Sarasota
This charming Spanish duplex is perfectly positioned on a quiet street in Downtown Sarasota’s historic Laurel Park. You are welcomed by majestic oaks, a beautifully landscaped entrance, and freshly painted exterior. Each side has a mirrored floor plan containing two beds, one bath, an open concept living/dining room, and full kitchen. A unique addition down the center of the backyard houses the laundry rooms and outdoor storage, each only accessible to its corresponding side. This addition also separates the backyard creating a private retreat for each residence. 645 was upgraded in 2017 including a complete kitchen remodel, updated bath and interior painting. 647 was upgraded in 2018 including kitchen enhancements, lighting and plumbing improvements, and additions to the outdoor entertainment area. This side also features partial garage storage and oversized carport which can also be used for a covered entertainment area. New air conditioners were installed in 2017, new soundproofing between the sides installed in 2018, the property is completely and individually fenced, and both sides feature natural gas appliances. Laurel Park has been compared to a miniature version of Key West with its unique architecture and tropical streets. But it’s the location within Downtown that makes it truly special and provides you with quick access to all the luxuries Sarasota offers. With two individual rentals, no HOA rental restrictions, and the perfect location, you really can’t go wrong.
- MLS® #A4442520
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,511
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market174
- Address645 / 647 Madison Ct
- SubdivisionWashington Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 4:15am EST.