Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1600 1st Ave W #407, Bradenton
LOOKING FOR A LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE...WELL SEARCH NO MORE. You can live in this delightful, recently renovated & updated, 2 BR, 2 BA Condo w/wonderful views of the Manatee River. Perfect for year round living or as a seasonal getaway from those cold Northern winters, River Oaks is ideally located. Perched along the banks of the Manatee River in downtown Bradenton, the Monthly Maintenance Fees are very reasonable, the grounds impeccably maintained & the landscaping beautiful. Community features incl a heated pool, tennis courts, pickleball, shuffleboard courts, fishing pier w/gazebo & a Clubhouse with gorgeous water views. Located just West of the Bradenton Riverwalk & Pier 22, the local amenities are all within easy access. Convenient to the Library, Post Office, Banks, Restaurants, Shopping, Performing Arts Theatre, The newly renovated Bishop Museum of Science and Nature, Outdoor Concerts & the Farmers Market. You can even watch the Fourth of July Fireworks w/out having to leave your home! 8 mile direct route to the beaches & the Gulf of Mexico. Come Home to Paradise. UPGRADES w/in the last 2 yrs: NEW-HVAC, whole condo water filter, HW heater, Flooring thruout, convection microwave, wine refrig, ceiling fans thruout, BR & KIT windows upgraded to hurricane triple pane, ceiling lighting upgraded to LED. NEW - KIT cabinets, quartz countertops, Xtra lge sink and tiled backsplash; Guest BA w/tiled walk-in shower, cabinets, quartz countertops, tile floors; MBA w/cabinets, quartz countertops & tiled floor.
- MLS® #A4442553
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,389
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Storage, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Off Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Solar Screens, Window Treatments
- Address1600 1st Ave W #407
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks Section A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorLaminate, Terrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:A Paradise Inc Realtor
Listing information courtesy of A Paradise Inc Realtor.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.