Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Sarasota
Nestled in one of Sarasota’s most convenient neighborhoods you’ll find this amazing three bedroom/two bath Mid Century Modern home perfectly curated with modern elegance that compliments the Sarasota School of Architecture era design . The light and bright open floor plan flows perfectly throughout the entire home, is perfect for entertaining. The completely remodeled kitchen has an abundance of space featuring a nine foot waterfall island and almost twenty feet of cabinetry and quartz countertops. Nothing was overlooked in this modern kitchen, it also includes soft close drawers, LG stainless steel appliances, LED lighting, and lower cabinet drawer banks. The living room is open yet very cozy with views of the patio and outdoors. The main bath has been tastefully remodeled with attention to design and detail. Tucked away at the end of the hall, the master suite opens up to a charming oasis that includes a walk-in closet with built-in features, and a beautifully remodeled spa-like en suite with modern cabinetry and fixtures. The entire home boasts much storage including walk-in closets in the bedrooms, hall closets and even a storage closet in the garage. The home has many updates including new plumbing,PGT Impact windows in 2006, roof replacement in 2011,and A/C and electrical panel replaced in 2013. All this and more framed on a quiet street close to downtown eateries, local entertainment hotspots and many coastal beaches. This home is owner occupied, call your Realtor for a showing today.
- MLS® #A4442555
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,547
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Office:Re/max Platinum Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Platinum Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.