Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
235 Cocoanut Ave #113c, Sarasota
This rarely available, 3bd/4.5 bath one-of-a-kind corner unit boasts over 2,400 sq ft of Sarasota luxury. Enjoy city views from this updated 4 story move in condition townhouse. Freshly painted top to bottom, security system, 3 new separate zoned A/C units and instant hot water system. The first level hosts an attached two-car garage with plenty of overhead storage which leads into the foyer w/small bedroom and European bathroom. Guests are presented with the option of either riding your private elevator or accessing the wooden staircase as they make their way towards the 2nd level. The 2nd floor has a large open gourmet kitchen w/breakfast bar. Complemented by beautiful granite countertops & stainless steel appliances, family room, formal dining area and half bathroom. The third level is reserved for the alluring master suite and the 2nd bedroom, both with walk-in closets and private bathrooms. Continuing up the elevator or winding spiral staircase to the 4th and final level, behold a spacious bonus room with wet bar, small refrigerator and enclosed washer/dryer. The floor to ceiling windows invite guests out to the magnificent city views. There is also a small outside open area on the top floor, great for plants or even sunning yourself. Amenities include: gated community, heated swimming pool/spa, new gym with top of the line equipment. Main Street is near by to indulge in the area's finest dining or catch a show. Don't miss the opportunity to live in the heart of Sarasota's vibrant downtown!
- MLS® #A4442603
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,320
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesCable, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Security, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Heated, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address235 Cocoanut Ave #113c
- SubdivisionMarquee En Ville
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market241
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.