Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2402 19th Ave W, Bradenton
This charming Florida home is situated on a large lot with mature tropical landscaping in a peaceful West Bradenton neighborhood. Enjoy the fenced in back yard with its storage shed/work shop complete with hot and cold water to the utility sink to make clean up easy before relaxing in the shaded patio area. Speaking of shade, the driveway is covered. The solid concrete block home features 3 bedrooms with walk in closets, updated eat in kitchen with whitish cabinets and appliances. One and half bathrooms, large living room and welcoming sunroom with painted bead-board, stained tongue and groove ceiling and updated insulated windows and door. The floors through out the home are tile. Depending on your needs the third bedroom gives you options and could be used as a home office with separate entrance or a family/rec room. ***House is being sold as is with the right to inspect and the seller is only accepting cash offers***
- MLS® #A4442609
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,296
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingConverted Garage, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address2402 19th Ave W
- SubdivisionSeminole Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market66
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.