Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1855 Restful Dr #l1, Bradenton
Location! Can't get any better than this. Equal distance to downtown Sarasota and downtown Bradenton. Approximately 15 minutes to our warm sandy beaches and you can stroll to shopping, dinning, and so much more. Public bus transportation is available. You don't need an automobile to get around. This end unit gives you that extra outdoor sitting area at your front door that other units don't have. You will also have more exterior space at the back of the unit. This spacious unit is light and bright and comes partially furnished. All you really need is a sofa to complete the stylish decor. The seller installed New Windows in 2016, New Flooring in 2014, New Hot Water Heater 2017, New Dishwasher 2017, New Garbage Disposal 2017, Ceiling Fans and Lighting Fixtures 2018. The Lanai is enclosed with tinted Glass Windows to help keep the heat out. The kitchen has a closet pantry as well as dinning space. Beautiful flooring through with no carpet, just swifter and go. with so little maintenance inside you will have extra time to enjoy the community fun and games. This community has an active group of homeowners that love to socialize around the pool and shuffleboard courts.
- MLS® #A4442632
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage966
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address1855 Restful Dr #l1
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Second Condo Sec 16
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorLaminate, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market140
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 4:01pm EST.