Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7058 Chatum Light Run, Bradenton
Are you looking to own your very first home in a beautiful and affordable neighborhood? Well, your search ends right here! Lighthouse Cove at Heritage Harbour has it all. Entering the community, you’ll feel the peaceful environment, but at the same time notice the active lifestyle. As you turn onto Chatum Light Run in Lighthouse Cove, you will arrive at your new home. A 2-story, 4 BR, 2 ½ bath home, situated on a site with the most breathtaking lake view from the great room, kitchen and Master BR promising sunsets that will astound you. Walking through the front door you’ll immediately notice the expansive open great room/dining room combination, leading to a fabulous kitchen with all new stainless appliances (even a hands-free kitchen sink faucet!), a separate breakfast nook, and an oversized pantry. Beyond the kitchen is the utility room, ½ bath and access to the 2-car garage. Upstairs are four BRs and two full baths. The Master BR suite features a garden tub, walk-in shower, 2 sinks, and large walk-in closet. This home and community encompass the total package for the first-time home buyer. A community notable for its playgrounds, baseball and soccer fields, walking and bike paths, low monthly fees, and A-Rated schools. Access to I-75 is just minutes away granting a quick easy ride to Florida’s popular gulf beaches, Sarasota sites, entertainment, restaurants and shopping; and, even closer to home, you can enjoy all Lakewood Ranch and Bradenton has to offer. Come see your new home!
- MLS® #A4442649
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,880
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market187
- Address7058 Chatum Light Run
- SubdivisionLighthouse Cove At Heritage H U1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.