Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
756 Hillcrest Dr, Bradenton
Nice 3 Bed / 3 Bath Home on A Corner Lot Located off Warner's Bayou in NW Bradenton. Nicely anointed Traditional Home Featuring an Open Floor Plan with Split Bedrooms and a combination of Wood and Ceramic Tile throughout. The Caged Pool Area offers entry from the Master Bedroom, Great Room Den and the Breakfast / Dining Area. A Traditional Setting with Large Shade Bearing Trees and a Nicely Fenced Back Yard. You will find the Master Bedroom privately located in the west end of the home with the two Guest Bedroom located in the east end of the home. The Guest room off the Kitchen features a nicely done custom built in desk with bookshelves and filing cabinets . The accent of the Crown Mold at the ceiling really set this room apart from the rest. Washer & Dryer are included and located in the attached Garage. *****Pet Friendly*****Lawn and Pool Care included in rent*****
- MLS® #A4442715
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,743
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market6
- Address756 Hillcrest Dr
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbor Hills A Resub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:O'steen Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.