Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2104 70th Street Ct E, Bradenton
FABULOUS FARM HOUSE in wonderful close to town location in beautiful MAGNOLIA MANOR on 2.42 acres of lovely country land. A HORSE LOVERS DREAM with a 60x21, 4 stall barn w tack room, grooming area, wash area and 3 fully fenced paddocks and one is also a RIDING ARENA. Welcoming and warm describe this home which has a long private driveway and is fully fenced and gated at the entry. CLASSIC ranch home lives large with a 50x12 deck and built in planter out front to relax in the parklike setting. Charming and inviting with pretty colors and a well planned kitchen with DREAMY GRANITE counters, newer appliances, custom designed wood cabinets and a spacious closet pantry. The living area and dining rooms offer great entertaining space and have French doors which lead to a playroom/laundry/home office/ multi purpose room with a private entry. The master bedroom is super with a wood barn wall and a repurposed barn door with window for the walk in closet. A full private bathroom in the master suite is attractive and updated. 2 good sized bedrooms with excellent storage and another full updated bathroom in this side of the home. Guest cottage entry on the side covered porch with French doors leads into the most ADORABLE and QUAINT TINY HOUSE in law/teen suite. Full kitchen w newer appliances, laundry closet, built in cabinets, full bathroom w shower, subway tile backsplash, tons of SHIPLAP! Would also make nice dual master suite or guest quarters. Beautiful well loved home on a mini estate sized lot! Zoned A1!
- MLS® #A4442748
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market46
- Address2104 70th Street Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMagnolia Manor Unrec Ur0/0
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.