Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7002 24th Ave E, Bradenton
YOUR PRIVATE RETREAT AWAITS YOU on 2.27 Acres of a Meticulously maintained 3 bedroom 2 bath split ranch home. Conveniently located west of I-75 only minutes to shopping, restaurants, & beaches. A-1 zoning and NO DEED restrictions make this property even more special. New Roof in 2013 , AC 2018, New Water heater 2017, New Quiet garage door 2017, Newer Refrigerator, New Microwave 2019. New master toilet(highline) and sink 2019. Open floor plan great for family gatherings. All floors are nuetral tile or engineered wood. NO CARPET in this home. Bonus room off the kitchen has many possible uses such as office, play room, library, storage etc. Screened Lanai off of kitchen. Wood burning limestone fireplace can warm the entire living room and kitchen space on chilly winter mornings. Long private driveway with plenty of parking for cars, boats, RV's. The driveway and front yard is lined with beautiful oak trees. In the fenced back yard there is a large screened structure (22X12) with electric and a fireplace/oven which is great for entertaining/cooking outside and just relaxing with friends. The HongKong Orchid tree has amazing hot pink flowers when in bloom. This property is being sold as is. Hurry to this one, Best price in the neighborhood!!!!!
- MLS® #A4442772
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,453
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market9
- Address7002 24th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMagnolia Manor Unrec Ur0/0
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Whole House R.O. System
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Your Florida Lifestyle Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Your Florida Lifestyle Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 12:14pm EDT.