Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3301 69th St W, Bradenton
Great Location - this home is less then 5 miles to the beautiful beaches on Anna Maria Island. This property offers everything you have been looking for in a home and neighborhood. This property features an open layout with a split bedroom design. The newer kitchen with stainless steel appliances is located next to the family room and features volume ceilings. There is also a huge Florida room which overlooks the sparkling in ground pool with spa all in a caged lanai. The homes offers a very nice lakefront view and all window openings offer hurricane shutters and the structure is concrete block . There are no deed restrictions, no HOA or CDD fees, Boat/RV parking, lots of fruit trees, big yard, close to Sea Breeze Elementary, close to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, and parks.
- MLS® #A4442785
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,999
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market2
- Address3301 69th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCordova Lakes Ph V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Salty Mermaid Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Salty Mermaid Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.