Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
501 45th St E, Bradenton
Feast your eyes on ME, I’m a lovely well kept home with great curb appeal. When you’re situated in front of me you’re not able to see the entrances of my neighbors. WHO’S THAT! I’m decked out with mature landscaping, some you look at and others you eat. MANGOES, BANANAS, SUGAR CANE, STAR FRUIT, PINEAPPLES, AND MUCH MORE. I am low maintenance up front NO MOWING!. I AM A MUST SEE! OK OK, ITS WHATS INSIDE THAT REALLY COUNTS. Come on in and check out all my open space, extremely high ceilings, and wide open split plan concept. My dining room has enough space for an oversize china cabinet, buffet, and an oversized dinner table. My kitchen is large enough to eat in and create in. I sport a lot of counter space, upper and lower cabinets. The pantry is simply overkill. Imagine yourself looking out of my huge window and seeing the wildlife on the lake as you’re preparing dinner and listening to the sounds of nature. I also feature a huge enclosed porch which is accessible from the kitchen, living room, and master. Speaking of the large master, it features double doors leading to the extremely large master bathroom which features a double vanity well over 6’ long, huge walk-in closet, oval soaking tub, and a separate shower. Now check this out, you have to cross some 25-30 feet before you get to any other bedrooms. Not just spilt, private also. Ok, they’re not left out over there they also have privacy and their own large restroom. I’m simply unique and gorgeous. SEE YA......SOON.
- MLS® #A4442800
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,783
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Irregular Lot, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Lot - Irregular, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Suncoast Florida Realty
- Address501 45th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market124
Listing information courtesy of Suncoast Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 5:15am EST.