Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6812 3rd Ave Nw, Bradenton
THIS WILL NOT LAST! Ideally located in the Palma Sola Village community. This beautifully maintained home has many features you are sure to love, from the living room vaulted ceiling to the split bedroom floor plan. The galley kitchen has wood cabinets and beautiful quartz countertops with breakfast bar. You will enjoy entertaining friends and family in the large screened pool area. This location is just minutes away from the most popular gulf beaches, shopping, restaurants and the amazing Robinson Preserve. Added bonus...Seller is offering a Home Warranty to the buyer. Call and set up a showing today!
- MLS® #A4442802
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,302
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
- Address6812 3rd Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Village Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market2
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:15am EDT.