Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4807 San Ortebello Dr, Bradenton
**CHECK OUT 3D FLOOR PLAN ON VIRTUAL TOUR**LAKE VIEWS IN AN IDEAL LOCATION! Calling all commuters & leisure travelers alike, the location of this newer home cannot be beat! It sits just about a mile from I75 access that will take you N or S to your Suncoast destination! Nestled among cottage style residences, one lot in from the corner, it overlooks lovely lake views. It was built by Rinehart Homes & showcases a Verona plan w/ an open layout; 3Br/2Ba. Notable qualities include vaulted height clgs, recessed & accent ltg, plus tile flrs throughout. Kitch. features a stone façade bkfst bar & pantry. Rich modern cabinetry is equipped w/ task ltg, shelving & above cabinetry display. Sleek appls. feature a gas range, a built-in MW, trash compactor & a refrigerator. SGD overlook the lakeside, fenced paver patio. The MBR also looks out over water views & has a lg WIC & well-appointed pvt Ba. An interior laundry rm, another bath, & 2 more bedrms complete the living space. Bonus features are the sec cameras & hurricane shutters. The Cottages at San Casciano neighborhood offers Coastal Craftsmen architecture. For approx. $100/m (& NO CDD) you are part of a well-kept, quaint comm. w/ a joyful playground. The area is near shopping, dining & the noteworthy Tom Bennett Park. Not to mention, golf courses, downtown amenities, South Florida Museum, Bishop Planetarium, Riverwalk & marinas. In fact, it is less than a half mile to the Manatee River; you can almost hear the boats cruising the waters!
- MLS® #A4442831
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,402
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Playground, Recreation Building, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market68
- Address4807 San Ortebello Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionCottages At San Casciano
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Candy Swick & Company
Listing information courtesy of Candy Swick & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.