Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
433 Wildlife Gln, Bradenton
Pre-Construction. To be built. BRAND NEW ESTATE HOME ON 3.4 ACRES OVERLOOKING ROBINSON PRESERVE IN A GATED SUBDIVISION!!!Sound too good to be true? It almost is...one of only two available estate lots in the Estuary Subdivision and the other one is already sold. Literally your last chance to own an amazing brand new home with privacy, views, space & a price that cannot be beat! Neal Communities developed and already sold out the entire subdivision and this last lot was just released. If you are considering a new home you absolutely have to take a look at this incredible opportunity. Simplistic elegance is personified within this award-winning Neal Signature Kiawah (Tuscan or Country French elevation) model offering 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths & 3 car garage.Quality appointments,textures & surfaces are incorporated into the 3800 sqft floor plan.The gourmet kitchen with General Electric Monogram stainless appliances is of superior design & offers European–style 42” cabinets and capped upper moldings. The floorplan is ideal for everyone who wants to enjoy Florida living,with open design and great room leading to the unbelievable outdoor living space.Custom designed swimming pool and spa can be accented with paver deck and outdoor kitchen and grill area make for an idyllic atmosphere for entertaining. Expansive views out of the back of the home will absolutely take your breath away. Everything about this home and property are focused on privacy,views and overall lifestyle. Only minutes to Anna Maria Island!TRULY A ONCE IN A LIFETIME PROPERTY!
- MLS® #A4442892
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,737
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market65
- Address433 Wildlife Gln
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.