Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2406 Sunnyside Ln, Sarasota
If you are going to remodel, remodel it all! You will love the attention to detail and designer finishes in this newly completed 3 bedroom plus bonus room, Southgate Pool Home centrally located to Siesta Key, Downtown, Southside Schools, shopping and dining. Impact glass windows and doors lead out to an inviting South facing pool accenting a tropical and spacious fenced yard complete with gazebo. This open concept/split floor plan exudes abundant charm with amazing ceiling detail, crown molding, chic lighting, stylish island bar kitchen with quartz countertops, and a beautifully designed master bath with marble floors, double sinks and a walk-in shower. Better than buying new as this is an all block home on a quarter acre with new appliances, flooring, plumbing, electrical, a/c and no HOA fees. Abundant closet space, inside laundry, two car garage, solar panels for pool heating and a well for irrigation makes this a fantastic, easy living, move right in home. Very easy to show, fully permitted and survey available.
- MLS® #A4442929
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,167
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market12
- Address2406 Sunnyside Ln
- SubdivisionSouth Gate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesCooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.