Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1008 62nd Street Ct W, Bradenton
Welcome to the wonderful West Bradenton neighborhood of Spanish Park! As you walk up and enter the house you will notice the fresh exterior and interior paints in soft neutral hues. Two separate living areas provide ample room for entertaining or your growing family. New vinyl flooring in the kitchen, updated hardware and updated bathrooms give a fresh touch to the home. Three spacious bedrooms with dual vanities in the guest bath. Enjoy the privacy of your backyard with mature fruit trees: banana, kumquat and grape! An irrigation system was installed in 2012 on a well to maintain your lush yard. This home is centrally located to schools, shopping, hospitals and the beaches, what more could you want!
- MLS® #A4442944
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,992
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address1008 62nd Street Ct W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionSpanish Park Sub 1st Ad
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Slate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing Office:Boyd Realty
Listing information courtesy of Boyd Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.