Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
285 Sugar Mill Dr, Osprey
Escape to Paradise. Located in the waterfront community of Oaks Bayside, this one-of-a-kind walled and gated estate is a private oasis perfect for entertaining guests or for multi-generational living. The expansive open pool and patio area is positioned between the main house and the guesthouse to provide not only a luxurious resort like feel but allow for the utmost privacy. The main house has been designed to feature a luxurious master suite and his and her offices that could be easily transformed into additional bedrooms. The living and dining rooms open to the lakefront lanai and a second pool creating a wonderful entertaining space. The kitchen and adjacent family room boast cherry wood cabinetry, granite countertops, large island, professional appliances and walk-in pantry. The 1,200 SF guesthouse includes 2 bedrooms and bathrooms as well as a great room and kitchenette. There is also a separate air-conditioned garage, studio, pool cabana or gym depending on your interests. This home features impact resistant garage doors and hurricane zone approved screen protectors for all openings. The gated community of Oaks Bayside is part of The Oaks Club, one of the area’s most exclusive private clubs featuring award winning golf, tennis, pool, fitness center and multiple dining options. Located minutes from nationally ranked Pine View School, the Legacy Bike Trail, Siesta Key and Casey Key beaches and all that Gulf Coast living has to offer. Lot 111 which is part of the property could be sold separately.
- MLS® #A4443045
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,578
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market15
- Address285 Sugar Mill Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.