Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6101 34th St W #15e, Bradenton
Beautiful first floor Hibiscus model . Resort Living with a grand clubhouse and pool
- MLS® #A4443053
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewGarden View
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address6101 34th St W #15e
- SubdivisionVizcaya Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.