Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6525 95th Street Ct E, Bradenton
Far removed but not far away, Braden Woods is the setting for this lovely three-bedroom residence on a one-acre homesite overlooking a tranquil pond. Feel the serenity that comes with being in nature as winding streets framed by mature oaks and ample acreage welcome you home to this quiet cul-de-sac. A long driveway brings you to the front entry. Once inside, laminate flooring and cathedral ceilings create a comfortable environment for relaxing and entertaining. Savor views of the pool and pond from the great room featuring ample natural light. The master suite boasts wood-like laminate flooring, walk-in closet, en suite bath and a door to the lanai. Two additional bedrooms provide privacy and comfort – one of which can serve as a den. Unwind outside on the screened-in patio with a tongue and groove ceiling and a beautiful garden area. Enjoy a refreshing dip in the newly refinished pool. The large fenced yard is perfect for children and pets. You’ll never tire of the tranquil pond view and watching all of the birds that call it home. No CDD and a very low HOA. Braden Woods is a treasured, one-of-kind community near all the attractions of Lakewood Ranch, University Town Center and top-rated schools, while gorgeous white sand beaches are just a short drive away. Don’t miss out on your chance to own a little piece of the country while still being close to it all!
- MLS® #A4443077
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,626
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market12
- Address6525 95th Street Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.