Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7816 52nd Ter E, Bradenton
Don’t wait to build – buy now! This town-home has it all and it’s gorgeous! Enter the front door and fall in love with the open plan and distinctive decor. The first floor features wood flooring, large living space, half bath, formal dining, and spacious updated kitchen with endless granite counter space. You’ll love the grand wood staircase that takes you upstairs to the second level where you will not be disappointed! The owner’s retreat is overflowing with space and a huge master closet, plus an en-suite with a dual vanity and walk in shower – simply elegant! The 2nd bedroom is a perfect size for a middle bedroom, and the 3rd bedroom is quite spacious. Another fabulous feature upstairs is the laundry – complete with extra storage! This town-home opens up to a private patio setting for early morning coffee, or relaxing evenings. For extra storage and parking enjoy the benefits of the one car garage. The community offers a community pool and the convenience of nearby shopping and so close to I-75 for commuters.
- MLS® #A4443078
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,925
- Year Built2016
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address7816 52nd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Twnhms
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Tim Lester Internat'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.