Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6213 Glen Abbey Ln, Bradenton
Beautifully situated on emerald fairways with water views & coveted privacy, this three-bedroom home is the epitome of Country Club perfection in The River Club. Positioned on over 1/2 acre, experience the serenity of the Florida lifestyle in comfort & style. A circular driveway begins the welcoming entry experience. Once inside, an open floorplan, soaring ceilings & natural light create an alluring environment. Entertain to your heart’s content in the formal living & dining rooms. A den/office is versatile for your needs. The family chef will feel right at home in the large kitchen, equipped with resurfaced cabinets, large walk-in pantry & breakfast bar. Binge on your favorite Netflix series in the comfortable family room, complete with cozy fireplace. Unwind after a long day in the spacious master bedroom, boasting a sitting area, two large walk-in closets & a door to the lanai. All three bathrooms have been updated with quartz countertops. Savor sundrenched afternoons on the pavered pool terrace, framed by pond & golf course views. The shimmering gas heated pool is ideal for relaxing or your daily dose of activity. An electric sun shield offers shaded areas for dining alfresco or reading a good book. The grassy lawn is kept fresh & vibrant with well irrigation. A two-car oversized garage with apoxy floor & separate golf cart space is another plus. Updates: replaced roof, AC, hot water heater & repainted interior & exterior. The River Club is located near schools, shopping & beaches.
- MLS® #A4443089
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,741
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Solar Screens
- Days on Market25
- Address6213 Glen Abbey Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club North, Lts 1-85
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.