Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3110 57th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
Call the cast of "Pretty in Pink"! This Pink Palace is just waiting for someone to embrace the charm and character inside this lovely 3 bed/2 bath Briarwood Home! If pink is not your style, imagine the possibilities this spacious home has to offer! Outside, the home boasts great curb appeal and a 2015 shingle roof. Inside, make it your own! So much potential with a cozy coastal style fireplace, vaulted ceilings & laundry room with wash tub. You'll love the spacious master suite featuring a master bath equipped with garden tub and separate walk-in shower. Sip your coffee in the Florida room. Pavers on the back patio allow you to soak up the sun or read a book, add an herb garden, or hot tub to fully indulge in the great Florida outdoors! Briarwood offers a Low HOA and NO CDD fees and includes amenities such as pool & Tennis court! Close to the UTC mall, quick drive down to the beach & easy access to the interstate - great for commuters! "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths" ~ Walt Disney
- MLS® #A4443106
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,230
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market56
- Address3110 57th Avenue Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBriarwood Units 1&2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Century 21 Integra Realty
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Integra Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.