Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4308 101st St W, Bradenton
*****AVAILABLE FOR 2020 SEASON***** ONLY A DRAW BRIDGE AWAY, LESS THAN 3 MILES, FROM THE PRISTINE BEACHES OF THE GULF OF MEXICO. NEWLY RENOVATED, TURNKEY FURNISHED 3BR/2BA HOME GIVES YOU VACATION LIVING 365 DAYS A YEAR ON A SALTWATER CANAL. THIS UPDATED CANAL HOME WITH BOAT LIFT, OFFERS A QUIET AND LAID-BACK FLORIDA LIFESTYLE WITH ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME. PERFECT FOR A SEASONAL RESIDENT OR, SOMEONE WAITING FOR THEIR HOME TO BE BUILT. ENJOY THE HEATED SALTWATER POOL OUT BACK OR, FISH FROM YOUR PRIVATE DOCK. MINUTES FROM ANNA MARIA ISLAND. IN FACT, TAKE THE BIKE TRAIL TO THE GULF OF MEXICO. A SHORT DRIVE WILL TAKE YOU TO ROBINSON PRESERVE, THE JEWEL OF MANATEE COUNTY WHEN IT COMES TO NATURE PRESERVES WITH BIKE TRAILS, FISHING PIERS, AND EXERCISE STATIONS. A MUST SEE FOR THE NATURE/BOATING/ FISHING/ ENTHUSIAST!!!
- MLS® #A4443124
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,449
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market17
- Address4308 101st St W
- SubdivisionSan Remo Shores Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:O'steen Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.