Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1414 16th St W, Bradenton
Charming 1940s vintage bungalow near downtown Bradenton available immediately. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home features original hardwood floors, a tremendous back yard perfect for gardening, and an oversized garage/workshop for all your projects (includes large window a/c). The front porch was enclosed for a nice sunny “Florida” room or home office space; has both central and window a/c. The kitchen is spacious, has a natural gas range for cooking, and includes space for a breakfast table. Enclosed laundry room has a window a/c to keep cool while completing your chores and makes for a great mudroom on those rainy days. The home was just tented for drywood termites in July 2019 and comes with a one year renewable warranty. Nearby are shopping, restaurants, medical, downtown Bradenton, the Manatee Players, and Bradenton Riverwalk park. Seller knows of no defects, yet is offering a one-year home warranty to the Buyer at closing.
- MLS® #A4443159
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,026
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Florida, Historical, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorMetal Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market5
- Address1414 16th St W
- SubdivisionMagnolia Heights
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorLaminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.