Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
612 Fire Bush Ct, Bradenton
You Will Say Yes to this desirable Summerville model with 2 ensuites for a total of 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bath, plus DEN home in GATED Copperleaf, a Lennar community with complete ground maintenance included in the LOW monthly HOA fee. It checks off everything on your wish list. The home has great energy and is perfect for anyone and you aren't surrounded by construction because the community is SOLD OUT. The sought after 3 car garage has a speckled flooring and that is just one of the many features. The house itself is located on the largest LAKE lot and the roof is the most incredible luxurious looking flat tile. The Kitchen has a huge island with stunning pendant lights, eat in dining area with chandelier, pantry, and lots of storage throughout and makes living a breeze. Upgrades include Granite in every bathroom and throughout kitchen, and even the laundry room, stainless appliances, tray ceilings, elegant curtains, custom light fixtures and ceiling fans, stone exterior, crown molding, elegant glass front double doors, and much more. You will be meeting your neighbors at the stunning community pool and that is is just a start. Relax and know that your annual dues are low with ZERO CDDS. Finish 2019 strong and make an offer on this property before it's gone. Three golf courses within 2 miles and close to shopping. Easy access to Lakewood Ranch and I75, Tampa and lots of restaurants..
- MLS® #A4443202
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,444
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
- Address612 Fire Bush Ct
- SubdivisionCopperlefe, Copperleaf
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market125
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 6:29am EST.