Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7653 Harrington Ln, Bradenton
Are you Looking for a Large Family Home in an Amazing Neighborhood with NO CDD? This Lushly Landscaped, Todd Johnson Weldon model in the 'Sanctuary' subdivision of River Club will fit the bill. Situated on a quiet and private .36 acre preserve lot on a cul-de-sac, this 4,001 ft property is perfect for the family that requires more space. Boasting 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bath, 3 Car Garage, Office/Den, plus a Large Bonus Room, this well built executive home has real quality finishes. The spacious Master Suite with high ceilings is accented with tray and crown molding; and a larger than large walk-in closet. The Master Bath's roman shower, Jacuzzi tub and two vanities are certain to please. A cook's kitchen offers granite counters, solid maple cabinets, GE Profile appliances, along with a breakfast bar & center island. The formal living room features a gas fireplace and very attractive built-in shelves. A traditional home office has ample work space and storage for the telecommuters. Retreat to the 2nd floor where guests and family will appreciate having their own quarters with 2 large bedrooms, a full bath and a HUGE bonus/game room. Entertain outside in the saltwater pool/spa and grill on the expansive covered lanai. Some of the recent updates include wood shutters, crown molding, Trane A/C (2018), Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer, paver brick driveway, and epoxy paint on the garage floor. Stylish gas lamps line the streets in this very well established neighborhood. Listing Agent to provide a 1 yr. AHS Home Warranty.
- MLS® #A4443247
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,001
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In County, Lot - Irregular, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Satellite Dish, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market42
- Address7653 Harrington Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase V-b3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.