Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5635 Whitehead St, Bradenton
Financing fell through Back on the Market! Waterfront community on the Braden River is one of the area 's best-kept secrets! Fashioned after Old Key West, Harborage on Braden River features its own marina with/without boat lifts (first come basis); nature walking trails, fishing areas, canoe/kayak launch. The community clubhouse is a wonderful place to have great family gatherings, resort size pool, hot tub/spa with grill and plenty of chairs/tables. This offering like no other and an opportunity you won't want to miss if Harborage is on your list. The "Harbor House" Model includes an oversized (22x20) 2-car garage connects to the main home through the oversized screened-in lanai/courtyard ready for entertaining. This unit has upgraded A/C, water heater, tray ceilings in master bedroom. This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome in Harborage could be yours... So much more plus close to UTC/shopping, short drive to the airport, the beautiful Gulf of Mexico beaches and restaurants are just a short drive away.
- MLS® #A4443262
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built2006
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool, Clubhouse, Wheelchair Access, Vehicle Restrictions, Spa/Hot Tub, Recreation Facilities, Park, Marina, Fitness Center, Fence Restrictions, Dock, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Gated Community, Fitness, Fishing, Buyer Approval Required, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fishing Pier, Recreation Building
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Alley Access, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, On Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Near Public Transit, Near Marina, Near Golf Course, In County, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market208
- Address5635 Whitehead St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:30pm EDT.