Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6714 64th Ter E, Bradenton
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom two story home with den, 3 car garage, complete privacy with fence backyard make it a perfect place for children and/or pets. Located in the pristine community of Water Oaks in Tara Preserve. This magnificent home is almost 2,800 sq. ft under air and 3,800 total sq. Open concept with formal living & dining rooms, kitchen with breakfast nook, granite countertops, family & dining rooms, all with access to enclosed/screen lanai & fence backyard. Split plan. Complete private master suite on ground level with access to lanai, double walk-in closets; master bathroom boast large walk in shower, double sinks, jacuzzi tub, toilet room. Remaining 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom are situated on other side of home. Second floor is a spacious room with 2 closets, and full bathroom that can be use as home theater/ den/ office or 2nd master suite.. you choose. Big enough for everyone to have their own space. Close to Tara Preserve Golf and Country Club where you can get social and/or golf membership. YES, you can have it all. Tara Elementary, Branden River Middle & and Braden High are the school district. Pets OK so you can bring your best friend here... Located off SR 70, west of I-75, close to University Parkway, SR 64, Lakewood Ranch, downtown Lakewood Ranch & Sarasota, UTC, shopping, sports and so much more… Home sweet home, fantastic home ready for you. Available annual, unfurnished, Sarasota, rental, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, IMG, Paradise. Corporate lease. Available right now..
- MLS® #A4443316
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,726
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Open
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market11
- Address6714 64th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Latitudes The Real Estate Boutique Llc
Listing information courtesy of Latitudes The Real Estate Boutique Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:15am EDT.