Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6802 Arbor Oaks Dr, Bradenton
Located in one of West Bradenton's best kept secrets - Arbor Oaks, a tiny oasis, tucked away amidst massive oak trees. This 2 story 3 bedroom + loft is located on a quiet wooded cul-de-sac. Well planned home with master suite on the main floor and 2 large bedrooms plus bath and loft on 2nd floor. Granite counter tops in Kitchen. Light, open floor plan with high ceilings. Oak floors throughout the main level have just been refinished, sliding glass- Hurricane rated doors lead to a new enclosed sunroom overlooking a private fenced backyard. There is a convenient stand-up attic for extra storage in the 2-car garage. Front Patio is partially covered, rear patio was replaced by sunroom. Maintenance-fee covers ground maintenance (mow, trim, leaf removal), basic cable, internet, private roads. A nature trail leads to lovely community pool and cabana. Central location with easy access to shopping, YMCA, GT Bray Park and medical facilities. Best of all, it's only 5 miles to the Gulf of Mexico and Anna Maria Island. Call today for your appointment to view.
- MLS® #A4443453
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Covered, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market91
- Address6802 Arbor Oaks Dr
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionArbor Oaks Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 11:46am EST.