Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1525 Mallard Ln, Sarasota
Under Construction. Perfectly sited on 123 feet of protected yacht basin and the 3rd house in from the open bay is another vision of beauty and functionality from notable luxury builder, Allegra Homes. This stunning 2-story residence will feature a private dock and sky deck with panoramic views of Sarasota Bay and downtown. As expected from a superior builder, this 5-bedroom, 5.5-bath home will contain intricate design elements, superb architectural details, and amazing finishes and fixtures. Some highlights of this 4,781-square-foot oasis include 1,000 square feet of outdoor space including a resort style pool, summer kitchen and double sided fireplace. Additionally, the master suite and en-suite guest quarters with den and private balcony are located on the first level. An elevator takes you to the second level bedrooms, bonus room and bridge to the sky deck for private viewing pleasure and intimate get-togethers. Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances enhance the beautiful all-white kitchen that’s sure to please the most discriminate chef. With tons of storage and ample space, you can garage up to 5 cars or whatever motorized dream toys you choose. Built to the latest hurricane codes with impact windows. You’ll love coming home to such a prestigious address and you won’t want to leave this waterfront sanctuary. With a location so near the heart of Sarasota’s cultural epicenter, it’s simply the very best from the very best!
- MLS® #A4443475
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,781
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Split Garage, Under Building
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBayou, Canal-salt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market93
- Address1525 Mallard Ln
- SubdivisionParadise Shores
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- Listing Office:Greco Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Greco Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 4:30am EST.