Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3431 40th Ter E, Bradenton
One owner home is located on a premium lot with a fabulous lake view and preserve in the back. You will enjoy the privacy of nature from your beautiful pool. Oak Trace is a very convenient and popular community in the Sarasota-Bradenton area. The owners have shown pride in maintaining this immaculate home. You will fall in love with this floor plan when you enter into the living room/dining room combination with its beautiful fireplace, followed by the kitchen with family room overlooking the pool, lake and preserve. The family room & kitchen area has attractive ceramic tile for easy care. Master bedroom has a big walk-in closet, dual sinks and master shower. Your patio is enclosed with glass sliders for your enjoyment in any kind of weather. It's a short drive to some of the worlds best beaches on Anna Maria island. You are very convenient to shopping , restaurants, cinema and with US 301 a quick trip to Bradenton or Sarasota. Easy to show.
- MLS® #A4443485
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,765
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market34
- Address3431 40th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionOak Trace A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.