Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3917 Boca Pointe Dr, Sarasota
This exceptional Prestancia residence is positioned to take advantage of the large lot, quiet location, and tranquil lake and golf course views. The expansive rooms, high ceilings and open floor plan together with the large banks of windows and sliding doors, create a magnificent one level bright and light living space both inside and out. Beautifully updated and impeccably maintained, this home features double-sided natural gas fireplace, tray ceilings, custom cabinetry, and newer wood and porcelain tile floors throughout. The stainless-steel appliances, solid surface countertops and extensive bar seating highlight the kitchen that is completely open to the adjacent breakfast nook and family room. The dining room is located on the other side of the kitchen, with access through the butler's pantry/bar area. The large screened outdoor living space features covered and uncovered seating areas, outdoor kitchen, paver deck, and a heated pool with spa. The master suite is an oasis with two custom organized walk-in closets, a craft room, and a luxurious master bathroom. There are three additional bedrooms and two bathrooms. An office with built-in cabinetry, powder room, three-car garage and beautiful tree-lined back yard complete this stunning home. Enjoy living in this central Sarasota location close to shopping, dining and some of the area’s best public schools. Optional membership is available at TPC Prestancia Golf Club featuring two 18-hole courses, dining, and social activities.
- MLS® #A4443570
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,081
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Security, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address3917 Boca Pointe Dr
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Wood, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.