Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 30th Ave W #h105, Bradenton
Stylish 55+ condo offers a lifestyle of sophistication and comfort with 1,001 sqft, 2 bedrooms, and 2 full baths situated in the coveted 55+ community Woodpark at Desoto Square. This exceptional condo comes turnkey furnished and features sleek wood laminate flooring, has an open and airy floor plan, and an enclosed lanai that overlooks a beautiful tropical landscape. A modern galley kitchen is accented by lovely counters, and endless cabinetry for storage. The owner’s suite offers its own private en suite bath perfect for winding down after a long day. The active 55+ community of Woodpark in Bradenton comes with incredible amenities such as a large club house equipped with game room and fitness center, shuffleboards, heated pool, tennis courts and so much more
- MLS® #A4443579
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,001
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market8
- Address515 30th Ave W #h105
- SubdivisionWoodpark At Desoto Square H V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Pest Guard System, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.