Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Cocoanut Ave #1, Sarasota
IN THE HEART OF IT ALL! Rarely available townhome in DOWNTOWN SARASOTA… just steps to Selby Library, Main Street, the Opera House and the Theater District. This 1,721sf unit (not including the magnificent roof-top terrace overlooking an iconic view of the city) has two large bedroom suites, two and a half baths plus a den/office or optional third bedroom. Each unit in Library Mews has its own tropical courtyard with a gated entrance and private outdoor sitting area. The first floor contains the living room, dining room, den/office and a superb gourmet kitchen complete with center island and stainless appliances including a gas range/oven and French door refrigerator. The laundry room (off the kitchen) has stainless washer/gas dryer and additional storage space. In addition, there is an attached, one-car garage accessed through the electronic gated entrance off of Cocoanut Avenue. The second floor master bedroom suite offers a custom California closet and large master bath with separate shower and tub. The second bedroom with a sitting area has an en suite bath and custom closet as well. And the third floor opens to a stunning, private terrace with captivating views, large seating area and newly installed Trex decking. All the windows and sliders in the unit are equipped with storm shutters and there are beautiful hardwood floors in all the living areas. Whole Foods, Starbucks and all the downtown restaurants are within walking distance… a unique opportunity to live in and experience the heart of Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4443586
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,721
- Year Built2000
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market210
- Address200 Cocoanut Ave #1
- SubdivisionLibrary Mews
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Platinum Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Platinum Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 3:14am EDT.