Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12813 Balsam Ter, Bradenton
Prepare to be awed by this spacious 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home located on a cul de sac. Notice the extended driveway that allows for plenty parking! The paver front porch has also been extended to allow you to relax & visit with neighbors over a glass of lemonade. The three car garage has been modified to a 10x10 air conditioned storage room! (easily converted back to a 3 car) A bonafide Florida basement y'all! Inside,it gets even better with details like trey ceilings, crown molding, rich hardwood floors in the great room, 24x24 tile in the entry, kitchen & baths, Anderson storm doors allow for natural lighting to escape throughout. This open floor plan offers a wonderfully equipped kitchen with 48 inch cherry wood cabinets, glacier whit e Corian countertops, custom tile & glass backsplash. A massive center island with an oversized breakfast bar for entertaining! Stylish office/den just off the kitchen with french door entry & a separate formal dining area allows you to host the best dinner parties! The second bedroom has it's own private bath & seating area - perfect as an in-law suite! The extended screened paver lanai makes great use of this quaint space with a custom party bar & a hot tub! Enjoy watching the game with friends & family! This lot does not allow room for a pool. However, Greyhawk landing is a resort style community with pools, plenty of activities and recreational facilities -you never need to leave home to live like you're on vacation! com see this meticulously kept home today.
- MLS® #A4443590
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,834
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market95
- Address12813 Balsam Ter
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Century 21 Integra Realty
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Integra Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 3:30pm EST.