Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
225 John Ringling Blvd, Sarasota
Location, Location, Location! 4 Bed/3 Bath waterfront residence on oversized homesite just steps to Lido Beach & St. Armands Circle with shopping and dining. This charming Mid-Century Modern home was designed by the Sarasota School of Architecture. Located on a desirable corner lot with dock. Dining and living space with volume ceilings adorned with exposed beam work, floor to ceiling walls of glass and terrazzo flooring throughout the main living and most bedrooms. Sunlit Florida room overlooking the waterway to enjoy your morning coffee and tropical surrounds. Spacious kitchen overlooking main living area with newer stainless steel appliances. Laundry room located off kitchen. Spacious master bedroom is bright with bay windows overlooking the waterway. His and hers walk-in closet with built-ins and additional dressing/vanity area. Create memories with family and friends while enjoying your pool/spa and entertainment deck. Nearly maintenance free yard. Oversized two car garage. For Investors: Great rental opportunity for the person not ready to enjoy year round just yet, 1 week minimum! Just minutes from the excitement of downtown Sarasota where you can experience the cultural venues such as the opera, theater, ballet, museums, shopping, dining, drinks and events. Come live the island lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of! Please refer to MLS# A4445205 for vacant land information.
- MLS® #A4443640
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,713
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, In City Limits, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market73
- Address225 John Ringling Blvd
- SubdivisionLido Beach Div A
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 5:00pm EST.