Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
1354 Moonmist Dr, Sarasota
Dazzling views of the Intercoastal from this free- standing Bayfront villa with a very rare private dock on the ICW. Sip your coffee while lounging in the screened-in lanai, enjoy hors d'oeuvre’s in your backyard, complete with lush synthetic grass, updated irrigation system, and a custom designed paver walkway. Though it may be hard to turn your gaze, with sliding doors sharing the same view from the living room and kitchen, inside your new home is just as stunning. Entertain with ease with beautiful custom cabinets, rare granite countertops, stainless appliances, and a breakfast bar opening to your dining area with splendid views. Dramatic wood plantation shutters, fans in every room-including the lanai, remodeled bathrooms, dual shower heads and vanities in the master bath are only a few well-appointed upgrades to mention. The oversized garage has room for bikes and beach gear alongside the built-in storage. This charming pet friendly (100 lb.+) community with fishing pier, active clubhouse, and a heated swimming pool offers the ease of condo living and the privacy of a single family waterfront home. The Siesta Key Breeze trolley stops in front of the main entrance offering complimentary island transportation . Whether your plans consist of owning a successful island rental or enjoying full-time residency this rare opportunity will capture your attention. Watch video here, ask your agent to send it, or go to site with the address as the URL.
- MLS® #A4443656
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,902
- Year Built1968
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Street One Way, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market55
- Address1354 Moonmist Dr
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionPolynesian Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 1:59am EST.