Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2705 Florida Blvd, Bradenton
Beautiful single family home with 1,525 sqft, 3 bedrooms, and 2 full baths in the coveted Bayshore Gardens community. Bright interiors offer an open floor plan with plenty of natural light, a wood burning fireplace in the large Florida room and a breakfast bar that comfortably seats 2. Spectacular kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tons of storage space, and custom cabinets and backsplash. Owner’s bedroom fully carpeted with large closet space and an en-suite bathroom great for winding down after a long day. Bayshore Gardens community offers a public pool, a playground with basketball courts, baseball fields,a canoe launching area, and great shopping, restaurants and beaches nearby. You won’t want to miss out on this home!
- MLS® #A4443675
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Other, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Community Boat Ramp, Playground, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Other, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market31
- Address2705 Florida Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 6
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:14pm EDT.