Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5158 44th St W, Bradenton
32 acre expansive western lake views in this gorgeous four bedroom, three and a half bathroom, 2729 square foot pool home. Roof is just a few months old. Office/Den, a formal living area and full bathroom are right off the front entry. Private formal dining room with high ceilings wraps behind this area and looks out to the pool and water setting the mood for the intimate evening at the table. French doors take you out to a glass enclosed 10 x 20 tiled room equipped with a half bath. Large eat-in kitchen with an additional dining area, and counter top seating as well as being open to great room which includes a built-in wall unit. French doors lead out to the lanai and pool. There is plenty of room for chairs and entertaining around the deck. Stairs take you to the upper level with the master suite with large windows looking out to the water. A full master bathroom with dual sinks, separate shower and roman tub. Walk-in closets. Two more bedrooms and a full bathroom on the second level of the home. The wildlife on the lake is incredible and the western sunsets are unlike any other you will see. The community park/tennis court are just a short distance from this property. Don't miss this chance to live on the big lake!!!
- MLS® #A4443681
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,729
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market34
- Address5158 44th St W
- SubdivisionGlenn Lakes Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.