Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3302 62nd St E, Bradenton
Located in Braden Oaks, on over 2 acres, this non deed restricted 4 bed 2.5 bath Executive Pool Home, with over 3,000 sf, shows like a model. When you drive down the grand driveway it's evident, this lot gives you the privacy and peaceful setting you have been looking for. The first floor features the Master Bedroom and en suite, an additional guest room or office, guest half bath, a formal dining, family room, great room, and inside utility. The farmhouse designed staircase leads to the second floor where you have 2 additional bedrooms, 2nd bath, and nice sized loft. EVERYTHING has just been updated, including - Roof, A/C, Windows, Doors, Floors, Interior/Exterior Paint, Baseboards, Decorative fireplace, Beam Ceiling, Appliances, Kitchen with over sized soft close cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, granite breakfast bar, and a bonus granite countertop that over looks the great room. The pool has been completely renovated, including all pool equipment, tile, pool finish and much more. Over 2 acres with mature Trees, gives tons of space to spread out. Close to I-75, St. Pete., Bradenton, and Sarasota - This home is perfect for entertaining, relaxing, or making your own little paradise!
- MLS® #A4443715
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,004
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market31
- Address3302 62nd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden Oaks Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Tim Lester Internat'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.