Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3302 60th Ave W, Bradenton
Motivated Seller! This charming villa shows like a model! Pride in ownership and attention to detail are evident. Renovations include hurricane impact windows, crown molding throughout (except guest bedroom), updated flooring and renovated bathrooms. The dining and living room feature crown molding, wainscoting and a large fireplace. Kitchen has lots of counter top space, back splash, 5 yr. old appliances, and 2018 garbage disposal. The tiled, vinyl enclosed Florida room is accessible from both the dining and living room. Remaining windows throughout are hurricane impact and newly installed 8/2019. Master bedroom has crown molding and a custom designed closet with new light fixture. Renovated master bathroom features a nicely updated shower and energy efficient toilet. Spacious guest bedroom offers beautiful wood laminate flooring and a private lanai with waterproof wood vinyl. Guest bathroom showcases a tub/shower combo with four soap ledges and listello trim, wainscoting, crown molding, and vessel sink. Add'l updates include interior paint (2019), gutters (2017), front door (2014), and Roof by the association (2017).Being sold As-Is and comes mostly furnished. Low monthly dues include cable, internet, Sentricon for termites, pool, exterior paint, roof, ground maintenance, and roads. No age restrictions and pet friendly. Close to beaches, IMG, Sarasota, SCF, restaurants, library, Target, and Publix.
- MLS® #A4443740
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,245
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Brick, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address3302 60th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionVivienda At Bradenton Ii Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market46
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:45am EST.