Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4706 Independence Dr, Bradenton
BAY FRONT 1ST FLOOR CONDO BOASTS DIRECT VIEW TO LONGBOAT KEY BRIDGE & GULF! It's truly the one you’ve been waiting for. Remodeled interior; patio stones outside sliders; carport & storage directly outside front door; steps to clubhouse & top-notch amenities; ENDLESS VIEWS of bay, barrier islands & preserve. Interior boasts spectacular views through IMPACT DUAL PANE SOLAR GLAZED WINDOWS; tile on diagonal; crown molding; 5” baseboards; smooth textured ceilings; plantation shutters; sunshades; walk-in closet; back-lit tray ceilings; Corian counters; beautifully tiled walk-in shower; brand new vanity, wall cabinet & paint in 2nd bath; ceiling fans with remotes; panel cabinetry; slide-out shelving; breakfast bar; & designer paint. Priceless condo in serene & private setting offered with Supreme Home Warranty. Pack your bags & move-in. There're only two 1st floor Mt Vernon condos built with ALL THIS VIEW. Make this one your place in paradise. Clubhouse, boat docks, pool, tennis, pickleball, spa, sauna, workshop, library, chip & putt, shuffle, walking paths, butterfly garden, bay front park, kayak launch, bayside pavilion, lakeside gazebo, bird sanctuary, tidal pond, activities & socials! Enjoy an active & friendly community that is amenity rich & maintenance free offering an unparalleled lifestyle & great value. Have it all just minutes by car, boat & bike to Anna Maria Island sugar white sandy beaches, shops, dining. Enjoy an Island Life-Style with all the mainland conveniences. INTERIOR PHOTOS SOON!
- MLS® #A4443759
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,251
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Solar Heat, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsShades, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address4706 Independence Dr
- SubdivisionMount Vernon 3 Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market32
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:15am EDT.