Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4418-4420 100th St W, Bradenton
BACK ON THE MARKET! If you didn’t have a chance to see “A Friends House” before ….now is your chance to come on by! Located in a neighborhood near Cortez Village and the beaches this duplex is a very successful short tern rental property. Currently the SuperHost of this property lives on one side of the dulplex while managing the rental of the other. One side has been updated and furnished in a coastal casual style; the fully equipped kitchen features modern stainless appliances, while cabinetry, tasteful glass subway tile and lux quartz counters. Lovingly installed butterfly gardens envelop the property. Additionally, bananas, pineapple, coconut, lemons, avocado, and mango grow heartily. Property boasts a new shell driveway, new A/C. new Washer/Dryer, new garage door and new stone walkways. The renovated side of the duplex is being sold “turn Key Furnished” so it is ready to rent. What a great opportunity to renovate the other side and manage two successful rentals. Two car garage and two separate sheds in the backyard offer plenty of additional storage space. Numbers reflected are from short term rentals on one side of the duplex.
- MLS® #A4443821
- Square Footage2,933
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address4418-4420 100th St W
- SubdivisionBay Beach Sub Cont
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 5:15am EST.